In response to the unpredictable and unstable nature of today’s health insurance system, we are proud to offer our general gynecology patients an affordable, personalized membership service that provides consistent, in-depth, custom health care and is designed to support the whole you and your best health.
What does the WCWRC’s Integrative Medicine Program include?
- A detailed analysis of your family, personal and genetic medical history to ensure we uncover any specific risk factors you may have for certain diseases, including cancer and diabetes.
- An in-depth review of your yearly labs, with a detailed explanation of what the numbers mean specifically to you and for your health – and how you can proactively address any potential issues.
- A comprehensive analysis of your diet and exercise habits, including a biometric analysis.
- Additional analysis of environmental exposures that may compromise your gynecological and overall health.
- We may discuss your personal biography, including experiences in early life that may affect your adult health, and discuss ways to heal from adverse childhood events.
- Twice a year appointments to ensure the best preventive medicine coverage: your routine annual pap smear and pelvic examination, and six months later, your yearly health assessment, which includes the results of all the personalized analysis listed above.
- Dr. Koopersmith’s private cell phone number, so that you may reach her directly after hours when necessary.
- Priority appointment scheduling.* (*All problem visits will be seen within 48 hours by Dr. Koopersmith, or if she is out of town, one of our outstanding, associated gynecologists or nurse practitioners.)
- Attendance in 4 complimentary classes per year in our new wellness clinic workshops (pre-registration required)
The modest fee for the WCWRC’s Integrative Medicine Program is $350.00 annually, which is significantly lower than most other medical practices’ fees (normally closer to $1,500.00/year). To sign up, please contact our Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-405-8022 option #4.
The West Coast Women’s Reproductive Center offers a variety of wellness classes, currently online due to the covid pandemic. Over the upcoming weeks we will be announcing classes in meditation, cooking, yoga, diet, exercising, stretching, and more.