Fertility Specialist Tina Koopersmith
Discusses WCWRC’s Involvement In The Community
We believe in giving back and making a difference in our local community, so we prioritize contributing to a variety of non-profit organizations that support women in particular, as well as the research and development of cures for diseases that affect us all. We welcome your participation in our philanthropic and community-oriented endeavors.
The following are some of the organizations we support:
- Soles 4 Souls – An organization that creates sustainable jobs and provides relief through the distribution of shoes and clothing around the world.
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training – Dr. Koopersmith personally raises funds for LLS by participating in triathlons and races.
- Children of the Night – A privately funded, non-profit organization that rescues children from the ravages of prostitution.
- Embrace – An organization that provides a unique papoose for the premature infant in developing countries to help maintain their temperature and improve survival.
- LIVESTRONGFERTILITY – and Fertile Hope – A nonprofit that benefits those struggling with cancer and helps cancer patients preserve their fertility through egg and embryo and sperm freezing.
- FEIT4KIDZ – A division of the Jewish Free Loan Association that provides interest free loans for IVF to families in need.
- Local shelters – We often collect toiletries, gently used clothing and other necessities for those in need.
Together We’ll Find A Way
If you would like to learn more about WCWRC’s community involvement, please contact us.