Triple Board-Certified in OBGYN, reproductive endocrinology, fertility and integrative medicine, Dr. Tina Koopersmith has been a specialist practicing Gynecology and Fertility since 1993. In the last 5 years, she has added integrative medicine tools to her practice and in the last year, she has become a certified Sexuality and Life coach. She has helped hundreds of women create the family of their dreams in the last 25 years.
Join Dr. Koopersmith with her colleagues in the integrative medicine world as she hosts a FREE ENHANCE YOUR FERTILITY SUMMIT discussing how to maximize your wellness to help create the family you desire.
When women are faced with the challenge of infertility, it can feel like a marathon or an insurmountable challenge. The belief that persistence and laser focus on the goals and outcomes is the only way to achieve success can wreak havoc on your life, your wellness and may even make reaching the desired outcome more elusive.
What have you been told about your body, your health, and your fertility?
- Too often, women hear that that their bodies are broken beyond repair and that there are too few eggs
- Too often, women hear that they have abnormal hormone levels
- Too often, women are told they are too old to conceive
- PCOS – Some women have many eggs in her ovaries, but is not ovulating monthly and is told there is no cure for PCOS
- Couples have been told that the sperm count or sperm motility are so low and that natural conception is impossible
The system as designed today may offer only medications and advanced therapies to bypass these issues.
Integrative and functional medicine tries to dig deeper to see if there are lifestyle changes that can help nourish the body, the eggs and sperm, and perhaps improve hormone levels to help couples achieve fertility success with or without advanced reproductive treatments.
In this free fertility summit, we will outline how to understand what can go wrong that leads to delayed conceptions. We will review how soon you should expect to conceive and when to ask for help. We will review the basic evaluation for fertility, which can be done in as little as one monthly cycle.
What can I do to enhance my fertility?
We will talk about diet and what and how to eat. We will discuss how essential it is to balance movement and rest. We will discuss how meditation and embracing this challenge with grace can aid in your success. Addressing wellness in all 4 of your bodies: the physical body, the mental body, the emotional body and the energetic body may be critical on your road to conception.
Who should attend the Enhance Your Fertility Summit?
- Whether you are young or of advanced maternal age, this summit is for you
- Whether you are just starting on your fertility journey or you have already done several fertility treatments, this summit is for you
- Whether you already have a fertility specialist you like working with or you haven’t even admitted to yourself or your doctor that there may be an issue, this summit is for you
- Whether you think the issue is with you as a woman or with your male partner (fertility is always a dance between the two and frequently there are issues with both eggs, or the pelvis and sperm) … this summit is for you!
What topics will be discussed?
- We will address the fertility evaluation as well as traditional therapies
- How diet and nutritional choices may help
- The benefits of movement and meditation
- Acupuncture and other energy healing tools
- How to maintain pleasure in your life and how to ensure you feel empowered and strong during this chapter in your life
It’s time to uplevel your wellness and make room for your fertility spark!✨ Join us and connect from the comfort and privacy of your own home through Zoom on Sunday, April 25th!REGISTER NOW – FREE!